Health Policy and Insurance Research Seminar Series
The purpose of the seminar is to provide HMS Health Policy and Insurance Research Fellows and other interested students and researchers with the knowledge and tools necessary to conduct rigorous health policy research. The seminar focuses on:
• Pressing US and international health and insurance policy issues; and
• Cutting-edge methodologies to rigorously assess health policy effects
Attendees are assumed to have a basic knowledge of research design and multivariate regression methods and will likely include:
• Health Policy & Insurance Research Fellows
• Doctoral and masters level students in health policy and related fields
• Residents and MD fellows
• Researchers and policymakers interested in health policy
The seminar features presentations by renowned faculty in their field, and special presentations by stakeholders in the health policy arena (e.g., industry, managed care organizations, policymakers, advocates). In addition, the seminar serves as a platform for HMS Health Policy and Insurance Research Fellows to present their Fellowship work. Requests to be added to the seminar email notification list should be sent to Samantha Fournier.
Hao Yu, PhD | Email
Samantha Fournier | Email
Seminars are held the 2nd Wednesday of each month, with some exceptions.
Please refer to the schedule for exact dates.
1:00pm - 2:00pm
Virtual, until further notice. For details, see the Institute Events page.