Office of Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) includes sponsored programs management and research compliance. Serving faculty and student investigators in all aspects of pre- and post-award administration, OSP's mission is:
- To ensure the appropriate stewardship of sponsored research, teaching, and service activities at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute
- To ensure that sponsored research, teaching, and service activities comply with Harvard Pilgrim's, relevant sponsors' and regulatory agencies' regulations
- To protect the rights and privacy of human subjects involved in research conducted by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute investigators
- To support the values and goals of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute
- To provide the highest level of service to our internal and external customers.
For additional information, please visit the OSP website.
Human Research Protection Program
The Research Integrity and Compliance Office oversees all human research projects and compliance issues at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute. The office protect the rights and welfare of research participants and provides administrative support to the HPHC/I research community. This office oversees compliance matters pertaining to public health surveillance as well as research, including, but not limited to conflicts of interest, export controls, intellectual property, IRB operations, research integrity and the quality assurance/quality improvement program.
For additional information, please visit the Human Research Protection Program website.